Sunday, June 13, 2010

Finally Summer!!!!





Yes once again I have been a severe blog slacker!!! Since Facebook showed up the blog has just about lost it's purpose of sharing the Stark saga, but I love to follow a few blogs and hate when they don't give me any new updates( yes I am a hypocrite!!!!) Well we have been out of school since June 2nd and have been busy enjoying what coastal living has to offer. We love the beach, boating, swimming poolside and fishing. I can say honestly that we are never that board here like the summers in WV. I really love living in Mount Pleasant its just a great life here, but unfortunately Scott's absence is still hard on us especially me I miss my partner in crime!!! Cade will be turning 7 on the 20th and I acutally feel sad about it for some reason. I have yet to miss my "babies" until now. I can't explain why the timing all I know is that it bothers me I just want them to stop aging and myself as well would be great!!The kids are all doing great and did really well in school and we are so proud to be their parents. Jake can not wait to be a 3rd grader he is so excited and ofcourse I'm a nervous wreck. I can not protect him forever but damn if I don't try!!!

1 comment:

allie :^) said...

i'm sooooooooooooo jealous of you living on the coast! yowza! it sounds like a party every day. it really does suck that these kiddos have to get older, doesn't it? you can protect him for a wee bit longer anyway, don't ya think? you are a blogger hypocrite!!!! we'd love to see tons more from you missy. :) lots of love, allie. :)