Friday, June 18, 2010

Cade is turning 7!!!!



















































I am shocked to say that our sweet boy will be 7 yrs old on Sunday.He is still little is so many ways but just 3 short years from the double digits. We had a pool party for Cade everyone had a good time and I am glad to have yet another kid party behind me. We have been spending a lot of time in the water this summer because if we didn't we might no be able to go outside!!! The beach in the late afternoon is my favorite time to go. People are leaving and the wind is cooling off I could sleep out there!!Grandma & Grandpa Bob gave Cade some scuba gear that we hope try in the pool this afternoon waiting on Scott to fly in with Pop-pop for the weekend.

1 comment:

allie :^) said...

happy happy bday cade!!!! is he your oldest? even though we're home each day with them it goes by too quickly. don't get me wrong. there are plenty of slow days but overall it seems to fly by! still so jealous of your new beach life. i need to come visit! :)