Sunday, March 14, 2010

Trip to Grandma & Gradpa Bob's



We decided take a little drive to Savannah to see Jenny and Bob aka Grandma and Grandpa Bob. Jake has been asking to go for weeks and this weekend worked out perfectly. Aunt Nana brought over Jordan and Cassie and the kids all had a great time together. I love that they get to spend real time with family it really makes a difference. I also got to catch up with an old friend that I haven't seen in about 10 years and was great to get hang out and get our kids together. I can not believe I will be 40 in 7 months....ugh it makes me want to find a time machine!!! My old school buddy, Michelle, gave Lila some turquoise suede boots that belonged to her gorgoues daughter,Kali,that are 3 sizes too big but Lila will not take them off her feet, I wish they were my size I would love to slip those puppies on!!SO CUTE!! Thanks Michelle & Kali!!!!

1 comment:

allie :^) said...

ME TOO! those are killer boots. she's such a diva in those turquoise boots! :)